From Canberra (approx 1 3/4 – 2 hours travel time. Allow extra time during peak holiday periods):
- Travel on the Kings Highway till you reach the roundabout at the junction of the Kings Highway and Princes Highway on the north side of Batemans Bay.
- Turn left onto Princes Highway. (Or turn right at roundabout to go to Batemans Bay CBD and collect groceries that you may need during your stay).
- Follow Princes Highway north for 9 kms.
- Turn right into Durras Drive / Road (Signposted as turnoff to South Durras)
- Enjoy the drive through the forest for 6kms. Take first left after you enter the 60km speed zone (Durras Lake Road).
- Follow Durras Lake Road for 250 metres. Turn left.
- Welcome to BIG4 South Durras Holiday Park
From Sydney (approx 3.5 – 4 hours travel time depending on route chosen. Allow extra time during peak holiday periods):
There are a couple of options to consider when travelling to South Durras from Sydney depending on which side of Sydney that you live.
Option A: Travel the Princes Highway down the coast to Durras Drive/Road turnoff.
Option B: Travel Hume Highway to Goulburn. Then Braidwood Road to Kings Highway. Kings Highway to Batemans Bay. (The follow directions as above from #2).
Option C: Travel South from Sydney via Kangaroo Valley. Then travel the remainder on the Princes Highway to Durras Drive/Road turnoff.