BIG4 South Durras Holiday Park is a family friendly park and a fantastic place to bring the kids, a group of friends or the extended family on a camping holiday without having to 'go bush'.
We have powered and unpowered grassed sites are as well as 8 powered grassed sites with concrete slabs. The slab sites are located adjacent to the Camp Kitchen and Amenities Building.
Free gas BBQ's and rain water is provided at all of the undercover BBQ areas and camp kitchen for your convenience.
Most of our Powered and Unpowered Sites are suitable for:
- Camper trailers
- Camper vans
- Small motorhomes
Camping is a fantastic way to experience our resident native wildlife.... especially our colourful birds, possums and kangaroos. The little baby Joeys and Lorikeets are soooo cute!
A little bit of history.......
Our Park underwent a major facelift during 2005 with the instalation of all new tourist facilities including:
- Modern amenities with disabled / family bathroom and laundry facilities plus separate dump point.
- New powerheads and 8 new grassed sites with concrete slab.
- Undercover BBQ facilities
- Fully equipped Camp Kitchen with TV and DVD player
- Children's Modular Playground
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Outdoor TV Theatre
- Peddle powered quad bikes